Join Your Local Meetup¶
Want to meetup with people in your home city? Texas has various Python meetups throughout the state. Join yours today!
A large number of meetups have yet to come back post-pandemic, or the meetup is no longer active. If you're interested in starting that particular meetup back up, let us know and we'll try to connect you with those organizers and get it going again.
How do you determine if a Meetup is inactive?
Active/Inactive designation is set if a meetup hasn't scheduled an event in over a year. If you see anything on this list that is inaccruate please let us know.
- Austin Python User Group (Active)
- PyLadies ATX (Inactive)
- Austin Practical Data Science (Active)
- North Austin Pythonistas (Inactive)
- PyHou - Houston Python Enthusiasts! (Inactive)
- Houston Data Science (Active)
- Houston PyLadies (Inactive)
- Django Houston (Inactive)
- Katy Python Coders (Active)
- North Houston Python Coders (Active)
San Antonio-based Meetups¶
- Alamo Code Learners (Active)
Did We Miss One?
Our bad! We promise we didn't do it on purpose. Jump into our Discord server and tag
@Conference Organizers and we'll add you here!